Carevive presented at the ACCC 47th Annual Meeting & Cancer Center Business Summit in March 2021. This conference was a fully virtual experience that delivered a focused look at the hot-button issues impacting cancer programs today, and the strategies needed to emerge positioned for success.
Below are the takeaways from Carevive’s two sessions.
Carevive Session 1
Track: Telehealth, Virtual Care Models, and Remote Monitoring
The Role of Remote Cancer Symptom Management in An Evolving Reimbursement Landscape
- Ethan Basch, MD, MSc – University of North Carolina
- Nadia Still, DNP, RN – Sr. Director of Client Services, Carevive
- Madelyn Trupkin Herzfeld – Founder and Vice Chair, Carevive
- Bruno Lempernesse – Chief Executive Officer, Carevive
Learn about the latest research findings on Patient-Reported Outcomes, the role of remote symptom management (RSM) in an evolving reimbursement landscape, how to implement RSM in your practice, and how to use insights from patient experience data to inform the future of cancer care.
Carevive Session 2
Track: Research and Clinical Trial Networking Event
Remote Symptom Monitoring Drives the Carevive OPT-IN® Research Program
- Debra Wujcik, PhD, RN, FAAN – VP, Research & Clinical Operations, Carevive
Learn about Carevive’s studies evaluating the real-world cancer patient experience using remote symptom monitoring, why your cancer program should participate in the studies, and how to get started.