A novel, real-world dataset that presents the most comprehensive picture of the holistic experience of patients with cancer. Our data promotes collaboration between stakeholders in the life science community to achieve advances in the care of patients with cancer.
- The life science industry today continues to have an unmet need for data that can inform decisions that positively impact the experience and outcomes of patients with cancer.
- Carevive uses our digital oncology platform to collect information from patients about their experience at weekly time points during treatment.
- These data are combined with demographic and clinical data to create Carevive SMART Data™ (Symptom Monitoring with Applied Remote Technology) consisting of longitudinal data describing:
- quality of life,
- physical function,
- healthcare resource utilization.
- The Carevive SMART dataset is available for license to life science companies who would like to analyze the unique patient-centric dataset combining longitudinal patient-reported outcomes (PRO) with EHR-derived clinical data.
- By listening to the patient’s voice in cancer care, life science companies can address many questions regarding the patient experience in cancer which have not yet been answered by big data.