A novel, real-world dataset that presents the most comprehensive picture of the holistic experience of patients with cancer.
- The life science industry today continues to have an unmet need for data that can inform decisions that positively impact the experience and outcomes of patients with cancer.
- Carevive uses our digital oncology platform to collect information from patients about their experience at weekly time points during treatment.
- These data are combined with demographic and clinical data to create Carevive SMART Data™ (Symptom Monitoring with Applied Remote Technology) consisting of longitudinal data describing:
- quality of life,
- physical function,
- healthcare resource utilization.
- The Carevive SMART dataset is available for license to life science companies who would like to analyze the unique patient-centric dataset combining longitudinal patient-reported outcomes (PRO) with EHR-derived clinical data.
- By listening to the patient’s voice in cancer care, life science companies can address many questions regarding the patient experience in cancer which have not yet been answered by big data.