Recording of our webinar series titled “Peer to Peer Discussions Regarding Benefits, Challenges, and Outstanding Questions about the Enhancing Oncology Model”. Gabrielle Rocque, MD, a medical oncologist at the University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB), moderated this webinar on Aug 10, and was intended to understand the oncology clinician perspectives on EOM. Clinician panelists and attendee participants addressed the following questions:
- Are you a proponent of your center participating in EOM? Why or why not?
- What did you learn from OCM participation?
- Do you believe the OCM practice re-design activities improved patient care? How?
- What are clinicians role in your organization’s decision to participate in EOM?
- What practice re-design activities (PRAs) do you believe will have the greatest impact on patient care?
- Which PRAs gives you the greatest concern regarding implementation?