Unlocking the Missing Puzzle Piece in Cancer Real-World Data
We invite you to participate in Carevive OPT-IN®, a network if Carevive customers participating in tumor registries to collect Real-World cancer patient experience data using Carevive PROmpt
Carevive OPT-IN® is designed to provide you with:
- Remote, longitudinal symptom monitoring data from your cancer patients to mitigate the symptoms that cause emergency room visits and extended hospitalizations. Benchmarking for continuous quality improvement.
- Summary insights of Carevive’s Cancer Patient Experience Database (by cancer type.) Expert commentary by industry leaders including Ethan Basch, MD and participating OPT-IN® thought leader investigators on insight impact on clinical practice and research.
- Contributions to quarterly data analyses, publications and scientific meeting presentations
- Participating with pharma in protocol-based investigations that emerge from these datasets
- Per patient grants for contributing patients to the OPT-IN registry.
- Data is easily collected as part of routine care from the EHR integrated Carevive remote symptom monitoring PROmpt platform.
Why are cancer centers choosing to OPT-IN with Carevive?
- Carevive Remote symptom monitoring improves clinical outcomes*
- Carevive OPT-IN® is the first network designed to bring these benefits to real-world patients as part of routine care.
* Basch, J Clin Oncol 2016; 34:557-565
Tumor registries to be initiated in 2020-2022
Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
Renal Cell Carcinoma
Head and Neck