Carevive Systems, Inc. is looking for passionate and dedicated individuals to join our multi-talented, ambitious team dedicated to patient-centered, value-based cancer care. At Carevive, we believe there is nothing more sacred than the relationship between oncology professionals and the cancer patients who have entrusted their lives with them. We develop and implement tools that support and strengthen that bond, and enable the oncology team to give their patients the type of care they would give their own loved ones and the information patients need to make the right choices, promote good self care, life, and longevity.
If you are a mission-driven individual who is constantly striving to reach the next level, eager to achieve your goals and objectives in a dynamic, challenging, and fast-paced environment, then we would like to hear from you!
Our client base is growing fast! We are seeking a senior integration systems analyst to join our Client Management and Implementation team based in Philadelphia, PA. This position is critical to our success and the success of our customers. In this customer-facing role on our client management team, you will be working hand in hand with customers and our product teams to ensure our products are exchanging the right data at the right time with our customer’s enterprise, and integrating our products into their clinical electronic medical record (EMR) workflow through careful analysis and solutioning of best practice integration approaches. The right candidate will have experience with EMR and claims data and understand the process of providing data integration specifications to our internal and partner developers. In addition to providing the analysis and integration specifications the role will also provide integration project management for implementation engagements.
What you will be doing:
- Working closely with customers to map their systems and processes to the data requirements for our system and to clinical workflow within the EMR
- Work with internal and partner development teams to ensure that data is passed successfully through the interfaces
- Validate the implementations against the product functionality and customer expectations
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to identify opportunities to improve our implementation and integration capabilities.
- Enhance our integration documentation and templates
- Project manage the integration portion of our client engagements
What we are looking for:
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience as a customer facing systems analyst.
- The ability to communicate clearly with clients, setting expectations and managing client deliverables.
- A minimum of 2 years working in a healthcare environment with EMR data. Specific knowledge of either Epic or Cerner EMR is highly preferred; certification is a plus
- Clinical background a plus
- Working knowledge of HL7 is a big plus
- Knowledge of healthcare data/coding standards is highly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree: Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Information Technology, Healthcare Informatics or related discipline is highly preferred
Apply on Linked In Register on Dice