Carevive Systems, Inc. is looking for passionate and dedicated individuals to join our multi-talented, ambitious team dedicated to patient-centered, value-based cancer care. We believe there is nothing more sacred than the relationship between cancer patients and their care team of oncology professionals in whom they have entrusted their lives. Carevive develops and implement tools to support and strengthen that bond enabling the oncology team to give patients the type of care they would provide their own loved ones as well as the information needed for patients to make the right choices and promote good self-care and longevity.
Carevive Systems is building a world class product development team in our North Miami, FL corporate office. We are currently seeking an experienced .NET Senior Software Engineer with strong database, C#, and .NET skills to fill a strategic role in our team. This position will be reporting to the Vice President of Engineering. If you are a passionate developer with a desire to have a big impact in a company that is poised for big success, this is your opportunity!
What you will be doing:
- Work with product managers, business and quality assurance analysts, and software engineers to develop our SaaS platform and applications.
- Design, implement, and release software that meets functional and performance requirements.
- Prototype and prove the viability of solutions.
- Maintain existing code through defect correction and refactoring.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- Perform peer code reviews.
- Participate in team improvement process.
- Mentor less experienced engineers.
- Follow best practices for software development.
- Sporadic afterhours support is required.
What we are looking for:
- 8+ years of software development experience.
- 2+ years of technical leadership experience.
- Proficient in object oriented design and development.
- Experience developing and implementing modern web application architectures.
- Proficient in .NET framework and C#.
- Experience with WebAPI, JSON, Web Services, and JQuery.
- Experience in agile development environments.
- Multi-tenant SaaS application development is a big plus.
- UX and UI design skills are a plus.
- Healthcare experience is a plus.
- Understanding of IT is a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively and collaborate with others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Information Technology or related discipline is highly preferred.
Please send résumé with employment and salary history by clicking below.Send your CV