Carevive Systems, Inc., an oncology nurse-led company, is looking for passionate and dedicated individuals to join our multi-talented, ambitious team dedicated to supporting patient-centered cancer care through our software and content solutions. At Carevive, we believe there is nothing more sacred than the relationship between oncology professionals and the cancer patients who have entrusted their lives with them. We develop and implement tools to support and strengthen this bond, and enable oncology teams to deliver the kind of care they would give their loved ones and the information patients need to make the right choices, promote good self care, life, and longevity.
If you are a mission-driven oncology clinician who is looking for a new opportunity that will maximize the impact of your excellent oncology clinical skills, is eager to achieve your goals and objectives in a dynamic, challenging, and fast-paced environment, then we would like to hear from you!
Carevive has a new opportunity in Philadelphia, PA for a Clinical Content Development Lead. This individual is responsible for ensuring exceptional quality of clinical content within our Care Planning SystemTM and associated accredited training under the direction of our Director of Supportive Care, a doctorally-prepared oncology-certified nurse.
- Work with the Carevive Systems clinical team and faculty experts to develop evidence-based, patient-facing care plan and clinical content for the Carevive Systems platforms
- Ensures accuracy of scientific content within our Care Planning SystemTM and associated clinical decision support platforms
- Remains current on oncology topics by attending conferences and reading clinical journals and industry publications
- Works directly with faculty and clinical/scientific advisors to ensure scientific accuracy, patient readability, and comprehensiveness of our content based on the current literature and guidelines
- Advise faculty on clinical content; coordinate expert faculty review and content development in both group and individual formats
- Accurately identify clinical needs of the oncology clinician target audience and write scientific components of grant requests accordingly targeted to pharmaceutical companies
- Collaborates with the Carevive Systems clinical team on content development strategy and product development.
- Bachelor-prepared nurse or higher clinical degree
- Two or more years of clinical oncology experience required
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proven leadership and interpersonal skills
- Must be a team player, collaborative, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and have strong organizational skills, and ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks
- Functions effectively in pressured situations where deadlines and client demands are required
- Excellent oral communication, written communication, and editorial skills
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Well versed in ongoing current clinicial and industry-related trends and topics
- Healthcare education experience preferred
- Network of oncology-related peers with whom to collaborate and consult
- Knowledge of ACCME/ANCC guidelines preferred
- Publication writing experience preferred