The Technical Implementation Specialist is a full-time/remote position that plays a key role in the implementation of Carevive for new and existing customers. As part of the project implementation team, this role will focus on completing the assigned tasks necessary to complete the integration required between Carevive and the client’s EMR.
- Provide technical and product expertise for customer implementations
- Update documentation of customer configurations and integrations.
- Participate in weekly technical calls by leading discussions and reporting on status of assigned tasks.
- Configure the Carevive platform to meet integration requirements.
- Create and execute functional test scripts.
- Provide problem solving, troubleshooting and system consultation as needed for client.
- Develop effective relationships and collaborate with internal teams to ensure successful implementation of Carevive platform.
- Manage multiple projects and resources to completion within required timeframe.
- Identify risks and barriers to projects.
- Troubleshoot and optimize any technical issues that may become evident
- Provide post-implementation support
Qualifications (Education & Experience):
- 3 to 5 years of proven work experience in software product management
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful software product throughout its lifecycle in a fast paced and high growth mode environment
- Solid background as a very hands-on product owner within a multi-team Agile Scrum software organization
- Experience in producing detailed acceptance criteria, along with low/high fidelity mock-ups
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams
- Agile software delivery lifecycle (SDLC) highly preferred
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) preferred
If you are qualified and genuinely interested in joining our team – committed to transforming cancer care and outcomes, please submit your resume – to include your salary history/requirements and dates of employment.