This full time/remote position is responsible for: identifying requirements for current and future products through market research and ongoing interactions with customers, prospects, and colleagues, prioritizing market requirements within our Agile Scrum development process, managing the overall go-to-market process for new software solutions, and training colleagues across the organization on existing and new software solutions to ensure that a high level of product proficiency exists in marketing, sales, and customer care.
- Manage product life cycles from requirements development through technical delivery.
- Work with Product Managers to analyze market opportunities and customer needs to define new products/product features.
- Collaborate with customers and internal subject matter experts to translate business needs into product requirements
- Communicate requirements and criteria to the development team to deliver innovative and exciting solutions with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Understands market and regulatory requirements as needed for the company’s software products
- Develop and maintain prioritized backlogs of user stories for the development team to implementation
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for product features so that they are clearly understood by the development teams
- Work with technical leads to determine scope and timelines for product delivery
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally, and as the primary technical contact for queries related to the product
- Work with key stakeholders across the company to ensure successful product releases
Qualifications (Education & Experience):
- 3 to 5 years of proven work experience in health IT product ownership role
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful software delivery lifecycle in a fast-paced and high growth mode environment
- Solid background as a very hands-on product owner within a multi-team Agile Scrum software organization
- Experience in producing user story requirements.
- Experience in producing detailed acceptance criteria, along with low/high fidelity mock-ups
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Agile software delivery lifecycle (SDLC) highly preferred