This full-time/remote position manages product life cycles from strategic planning through technical delivery for new software solutions and identifies requirements for current and future products through market research and ongoing interactions with customers, prospects, and colleagues. This role also prioritizes market requirements and functions as a product owner within our Agile Scrum development process to ensure high-value software solutions are delivered to our customers and the market. solutions.
- Analyze market opportunities and customer needs to define new products/product features.
- Collaborate with customers and internal subject matter experts to translate business needs into product requirements.
- Champion the company’s product vision across the organization.
- Inspire and motivate the development teams to deliver innovative and exciting solutions with an appropriate sense of urgency.
- Research market and regulatory requirements for the company’s software products.
- Develop and maintain product roadmaps and prioritized backlogs of user stories for the development team to implementation.
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for product features so that they are clearly understood by the development teams.
- Work with technical leads to determine scope and timelines for product delivery.
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally, and as the primary technical contact for queries related to the product.
- Work with key stakeholders across the company to ensure successful product releases.
- Identify and form potential partner relationships for the product and participate in managing these relationships.
- Help train colleagues across the organization on existing and new software solutions to ensure that a high level of product proficiency exists throughout Carevive.
Qualifications (Education & Experience):
- 3 to 5 years of proven work experience in software product management
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful software product throughout its lifecycle in a fast-paced and high growth mode environment
- Solid background as a very hands-on product owner within a multi-team Agile Scrum software organization
- Experience in producing detailed acceptance criteria, along with low/high fidelity mock-ups
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams
- Agile software delivery lifecycle (SDLC) highly preferred
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) preferred
If you are qualified and genuinely interested in joining our team – committed to transforming cancer care and outcomes, please submit your resume – to include your salary history/requirements and dates of employment.