Carevive is expanding its sales team to meet the growing market demand for remote symptom management in oncology to support better patient outcomes and improved cancer patient treatment experience. Carevive has achieved a dominant position in this space with a unique combination of technology, oncology-specific content, integration, and data analytics. Large and prestigious Cancer Centers across the country look to Carevive to provide deep oncology expertise supported by real experience patient data to enable their providers to view a longitudinal view of patient symptoms and ePROs within an EHR integrated workflow. This full-time, remote position will require 50% travel.
- Be the commercial liaison for Carevive to our customers and prospects.
- Manage a sales quota (ACV and Cases) to meet specific sales goals.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns, website requests and sales opportunities.
- Contact potential clients through researching prospects, lead generation campaigns, and calls/emails based upon specific planning/marketing activities.
- Close business by effectively managing deals through the contracting phase and handoff to Customer Success team.
- Build long-term trusted relationships with clients to develop Carevive’s reference base and retain existing business.
- Attend and participate in Account Reviews with Carevive senior leaders
- Work closely with the Client Success in the implementation of Carevive solutions to ensure the high customer satisfaction and results.
- Gather prospect/customer feedback for new features and enhancements.
Qualifications (Education & Experience):
- 5+ years progressive sales experience in healthcare technology, with a proven track record of sustained sales success and a stable, progressive job history.
- A history of working in a complex clinical software, services, and data environment where sales require a consultative sales approach and contract value can exceed $1,000,000.
- Strategic selling skills with an emphasis on effective development and use of return-on-investment analysis.
- Effective presenter, communicator, and closer with a strong drive to achieve results.
- Knowledge and experience in healthcare information technology: EHR technology, Patient Engagement, and Care Management in health systems and ambulatory settings.
- Proficient at tracking pipeline activity in a CRM (Sales Force, Sharp Spring)
- Confident in driving virtual client engagements with Zoom, WebEx, Teams, etc…
- Strategic selling experience into large health systems w/ a 9-12 month sales cycle
- Proven record of developing new relationships and working with EHR partners like Cerner and EPIC
- Has worked in fast pace smaller organizations.
- It is not required but a plus to have Oncology care experience (clinical and/or administrative)
If you are qualified and genuinely interested in joining our team – committed to transforming cancer care and outcomes, please submit your resume – to include your salary history/requirements and dates of employment.