This full-time/remote position requires strong technical skills and an awareness of the latest trends in health care integration technology to be able to develop the best solutions for their project teams. Working with the product management team the Business Analyst identifies and prioritizes requirements for current and future products, specifically in interoperability and health system integrations. The Business Analyst will partner with engineering to further analyze requirements so that they are in an executable state and with product management, lead the development of requirements to obtain acceptance of developed product features.
- Collaborate with product managers, customer IT teams, and cross-functional teams to translate business requirements into executable user stories for the software development teams to implement.
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of requirements for development.
- Work with product managers and technical leads to contribute to scope and prioritization decisions for each release and development “sprint”.
- Work with development teams to ensure that they understand the vision for the product and are designing great features for our customers and partners.
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for product features so that they are clearly understood by the development teams.
- Work with product managers, program managers, and other key stakeholders across the company to ensure successful product releases.
- Manage change control board in conjunction with Support, Product Management, and other key stakeholders to review and approve software change requests.
Qualifications (Education & Experience):
- Minimum of 3 years of proven work experience in software development for one or more software products
- Proven work experience in healthcare-related software, interoperability, and health system integrations, including experience with HL7 and FHIR.
- Experience in producing detailed requirements and thorough acceptance criteria.
- Proven track record of participation in a software development lifecycle (SDLC) for one or more successful software products
- Solid background as a very hands-on business analyst, product owner or requirements engineer.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Strong communication skills
- Agile development experience a plus
If you are qualified and genuinely interested in joining our team – committed to transforming cancer care and outcomes, please submit your resume – to include your salary history/requirements and dates of employment.