This full time/remote position supports the development and maintenance of the clinical content of Carevive’s Products. Using medical literature review and in collaboration with the Clinical Content Team and subject matter experts, this role’s primary responsibility is to produce and maintain clinical content that represents best practice standards and will meet requirements for different users, applications, and contexts. The Clinical Content Developer is also responsible for participating in quality assurance QA) of the content. The role includes support of client services and research staff regarding content development and upgrades.
- Review editorial, scientific and clinical content of oncology literature for accuracy and relevance (including but not limited to: eLearning programs, scientific reviews, clinical journals, oncology practice guidelines, apps, digital journals)
- Develop content needs assessments and develop clinical content based on principles of adult learning
- Manage internally and externally written content to ensure that it meets Carevive System’s quality standards and is in alignment with client expectations and medical/legal/regulatory requirements/processes
- Ensure appropriate syntax, style, and content flow for different product types and target audiences (including various clinical providers, patients and caregivers) amend or rewrite content as needed
- Provide timely, consistent and constructive feedback to writers and other contributors
- Direct content through appropriate review, configuration, and quality review/testing processes, to ensure on-time delivery and content quality.
- Participate in training and ongoing mentoring of junior team members.
- Participate in client clinical meetings, clinical team onboarding and adoption of content across specialty areas.
- Participate in agile development team rituals and work with development team to ensure clinical content requirements are clear and meet acceptability for development life cycle.
- Support development and on-going expansion of Carevive offerings with content research, review, and analysis
Qualifications (Education & Experience):
- Licensed Healthcare professional (e.g., RN, NP, PA, PT, OT, SLP, Psychologist, LICSW) with license in good standing required Two or more years of clinical oncology experience required.
- Clinical oncology certification preferred.
- Experience with AMA style referencing, ability to adapt to house style/format.
- Writing experience highly desirable
- Experience conducting/analyzing sources of clinical evidence to compile practice recommendations supported in high level evidence.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Professional products (MS Word, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat Pro)
- Healthcare technology experience in a start-up environment preferred.
- Experience and understanding with agile product management is a plus.
- Ability to learn new technologies and concepts quickly.
- Excellent verbal/written communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously.
- Must be results-oriented; effective as both a team member (listening, adaptation, creative thinking) and independent worker with attention to detail.
- Coding/Data Mapping Experience preferred – exposure acceptable.
If you are qualified and genuinely interested in joining our team – committed to transforming cancer care and outcomes, please submit your resume – to include your salary history/requirements and dates of employment.