The role of the full-time/remote Client Success Manager at Carevive is to build lasting relationships with clients and ensure satisfaction and reference-ability through alignment of goals, communication, offered products & services, and the resolution of client issues.
- Foster strong relationships with customers to identify their goals and objectives as they relate to Carevive products and services and to create a trusted advisor relationship.
- Partner with customer to establish and execute strategic account plans to drive adoption and expansion of the Carevive footprint in their organization
- Provide account leadership, facilitating and supervising all Carevive activities in customer accounts, and provide clients with timely updates to requests and issue resolutions.
- Bring best-demonstrated practices on using and integrating Carevive to our customers
- Anticipate and make recommendations to clients on workflow needs and opportunities to maximize software tools and benefits.
- Engage clients as needed to identify workflow and content preferences, and facilitate process to meet their needs and expectations
- Troubleshoot and advocate client needs and issues to resolution by aligning priorities with internal staff including but not limited to product development and engineering teams.
- Understand the potential ROI for each customer and how it can be achieved using Carevive.
- Establish baseline success metrics and monitor progress towards achieving those goals
- Identify upsell, research and Life Sciences projects participation when applicable
- Collaborate with Sales and Implementation teams to ensure successful transitions
- Assist with providing end user training and go live support during implementation process
- Perform 30 day post go live review to ensure implementation is successfully transitioned
- Proactively engage customers for product feedback and design input
- Generate interest and identify leads (administrative, physician and nursing) for OPT-IN
- Confirm client interest to participate in OPT-IN, registries, participating providers, accrual rate and program evaluation metrics
- Partner with finance to assist in OPT-IN contracting process and review.
- Provide OPT-IN Customer updates/weekly follow-up with providers for check in/non-adherence
- Perform client optimization reviews annually to review workflows and provide best practice recommendations for cancer centers in assigned book of business
Qualifications (Education & Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline.
- 5+ years of relevant customer success, account management experience in healthcare/IT.
- Nursing and/or oncology experience preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate and proactively address needs, maintain relationships with clients and obtain feedback to ensure satisfaction.
- Ability to effectively communicate, escalate and engage relevant departments to resolve client issues.
- May work remotely – 20% travel required.
If you are qualified and genuinely interested in joining our team – committed to transforming cancer care and outcomes, please submit your resume – to include your salary history/requirements and dates of employment.