Carevive OPT-IN®, soon-to-be the world’s largest repository of cancer patient experience data covering 16 distinct cancer types, is a network of Carevive health system customers collaborating with life sciences to create tumor registries of real-world patient experience data using Carevive’s cloud-based technologies.
- Work directly with Business Development, Research, Product and IT on the development and implementation of commercial datasets and data reports, requiring analytic programming expertise and hands-on support to Carevive projects across multiple cancer types.
- Lead the development of data cleaning efforts and analyses to produce a variety of sample and commercial reports to include analytic tables for post hoc or primary data analysis and implementation including Standard Reporting Systems, and associated tools.
- Produce Carevive commercial datasets
- Design commercial dataset output requirements and format
- Source data reports from IT to be used for ongoing data cleaning and data metrics
- Clean data using reports, programming and manual techniques
- In collaboration with site account manager, query sites for outliers and missing data
- QC final commercial datasets
- Deliver final commercial datasets for Carevive customers
- Maintain database metrics for growth and quality
- Support Business Development/Sales in providing a variety of sample reports to life science customers and prospects
- Support Research with programming analytic tables for post hoc or primary data
- Provide continuous improvement for all Carevive reports and report processes to meet and exceed industry and regulatory standards
- Collaborate with Business Development, Research and IT to design and spec a variety of reports to be used for sales, ongoing data review of our commercial datasets and our commercial report deliverables for our life science sponsors.
- Clean datasets using output reports showing data completeness and work with the Research team and our cancer center sites to resolve certain queries.
- Maintain metrics of total and completed patients by cancer type.
- Process data required for analysis.
- Develop coding and table templates for preparing, processing and analyzing data.
- Generate and QC summary tables, data listings and graphs for in-house analyses of study data or publications, using standard coding practices.
- Create/review programming plan, specifications for datasets and TLFs.
- Oversee electronic delivery of commercial datasets to clients on a quarterly basis.
- Support data queries – immediate and planned.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Pharmaceuticals Sciences, Life Sciences and related areas is required. A Masters or PhD is preferred.
- A minimum of 3-5 years hands-on relevant career experience in the pharmaceutical, biotech or commercial data delivery settings.
- Strong understanding of clinical trial data and extremely hands-on in data manipulations, analysis and reporting of analysis results.
- Familiar with data transfers for ongoing studies to identify study conduct or data quality issues.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Familiar with CDISC conventions, i.e., SDTM and ADaM models and hands-on experience implementing statistical models.
- General experience with real-world data (RWD)
To apply – send resume and salary requirement