Cultivate lasting relationships with clients and ensuring satisfaction and reference-ability through alignment of goals, communication and the resolution of client issues.
- Identify client goals and objectives as they relate to Carevive products and Services
- Partner with client to establish and execute strategic account plans to drive adoption and expansion of software/services and engage clients for product feedback and design
- Provide account leadership, facilitating and supervising all Carevive activities in client accounts
- Foster strong relationships with clientss, creating a trusted advisor relationship
- Bring best demonstrated practices on using and integrating Carevive to clients
- Be the client advocate with the Carevive organization
- Anticipate and make recommendations to clients on workflow needs and opportunities to maximize software tools and benefits
- Engage clients as needed to identify workflow and content preferences, and facilitate process to meet their needs and expectations
- Troubleshoot and advocate client needs and issues to resolution by aligning priorities with internal staff including but not limited to product development and engineering teams.
- Provide clients with timely updates to requests and issue resolutions
- Understand potential ROE for clients and how it can best be achieved
- Establish baseline success metrics and monitor progress, obstacles, etc.
- Identify upsell, research and life sciences projects participation opportunities
- Collaborate with sales and implementation teams to ensure successful transitions
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline
- 5+ years of relevant customer service, account management experience in healthcare/IT
- Oncology nursing experience strongly preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate and proactively maintain relationships with clients to obtain feedback and ensure satisfaction
- Ability to effectively communicate, escalate and engage relevant departments to resolve client issues
- May work remotely – 20% travel required
Apply with resume and salary history.
|Job Category||Client Services|